Team Focus was created for young men, without a father figure in their lives, to provide them with role models and positive influences that will bridge the father gap and help develop them as leaders to become a positive influence in the world and support them in achieving the ultimate victory – walking in the destiny God has planned for them.
Organization Mission Statement
The mission of Team Focus, Inc. is to provide a year round program of support, encouragement and Godly values that foster the development of life skills in young men (ages 10-18) without a father figure in their lives, bridge the father gap and support the family structure.
Available Mentoring Programs
Mentors are always needed and welcomed in Team Focus. There are several ways to mentor to young men at Team Focus.
- Volunteer your time to be with the young men during the summer leadership camps
- Volunteer your time to be a small group leader during the summer leadership camps
- Become a mentor to young men
- Help with Transportation
- Volunteer to help train our young men in their job interviewing skills
- Be a chaperone during one of the Team Focus outings
All applicants must fill out an application and submit themselves to a background check.
Organization Website: teamfocususa.org
Address: 1501 Knollwood Drive Mobile, AL 36609